Gayl Murphy (bio)
Hollywood Correspondent, Media Veteran Gayl Murphy Celebrit-izes Entrepreneurs and Businesses!
|Contact:|| Gayl Murphy|
|Mailing Address: ||1626 North Wilcox Ave. #498, LA, California, United States of America 90028|
|findCE GPA: ||This speaker is not yet rated. Click here to view a sample report card|
Click here to rate Gayl Murphy
|"Gayl Murphy is a 'must-see' speaker! She's got the media goods
and delivers her Interview Tactics! with wisdom and laughter ... because
she lives it." — Tom Antion, Speaker, Author, Internet Marketing Trainer
Interview Tactics!~Gayl Murphy Productions
Fields of Interest:
|Small Business, Coaching/Mentoring, Communication, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Media/Broadcasting, Networking, Performance Improvement, Personal Development, Presentation Skills, Sales, Strategic Development, Strategic Planning, Success, Teambuilding, Training, Women in Society, Videoconferencing, Business, Business Development & Growth, Effective Meetings, Entertainment, Interpersonal Communication, Public Relations, Public Speaking, Marketing and Communication, Branding, Media-coacher/mentor, Career Management, Imaging|
Most Requested Topics/Programs:
- How to Survive the Media Without Getting Clobbered
- You Gotta Niche It To Pitch It
- Navigating the Media
- Navigating the Media Seminar Los Angeles CA December 2008
Navigating the Media Seminar Los Angeles CA September 2008
Speaker Services Los Angeles October 2008
May 2008 CEO Space Niche It To Pitch It Los Angeles CA
|Speaker 's Fees:||$5001 to $10000|
|Length of presentation:||60-90 minutes|
|Travels From:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Target Audience - Other:||Business, Media, Entertainment, Show Business, Authors, Experts, Entrenpreneurs, Writers, Inventors, CEO's, Musicians, Actors, Models, Doctors, Lawyers, Adminstrators, Scientists, Designers, Trainers, Fitness Experts, Television, Radio, Coaches, Women, Men, Working Moms, Moms, Politicians, Producers, Venture Capitalist, Speakers, Webinars, Small Businesses Owners, Solo-preneurs, Small Business, Bloggers, Stylists,|
|Visit the Web Site of Gayl Murphy|
|Airfare: yes||Hotel: yes|
|Food: yes||Mileage: yes|
|Other:||Video recording extra if required by Meeting Planner|
Working with the press and the media, and getting the word out about who you are and what you do on TV, radio, print, online and in real life is about as good as it gets!
One “hot” story can bring you an avalanche of new clients and even more media coverage.
...And having an arsenal of “sticky” and engaging “Interview Tactics” to get you there is the difference between “telling it…and SELLING IT!”
In today's highly competitive media-morphing world, having arsenal of Interview Tactics! is about knowing the lay of Media Land and being a STAR in ANY situation that requires stepping up, answering questions, telling your story, peaking your listener's interest and wrapping it up in 30 seconds or less...because sometimes that's all the time you’re going to get.
So, are you prepared to go one-on-one with the media – or any gatekeeper or decision-maker and be successful?
Learn REAL insider media techniques and tactics so you can confidently pitch yourself and your business, craft winning soundbites and give a killer inner-view of YOU!
• Master the art of meeting the press and the gatekeeper.
• Know the special demands of each media – TV, radio, print, online and networking.
• Knowing in advance what your target market wants so that you can give it to them.
• How to pitch to reporters, producers and bookers with confidence.
• Why listening is as important as speaking - and what media-ears are listening for.
• Uncovering your “core message” so you can translate it into the language of the media.
• Creating media messages that are “sticky.”
• The benefits of having three business pitches.
• How to get your message across succinctly while staying on topic.
• Creating powerful soundbites and why they’re crucial when the clock is ticking.
• Maximizing New Media – and the difference between the old and the new.
• Get “celebrit-ized” and be known as an expert in your field.
Gayl Murphy is a veteran Hollywood Correspondent, Media Consultant & Coach, Speaker and the Author of “Interview Tactics: How to Survive the Media without Getting Clobbered! The Insider’s Guide to Giving a Killer Interview.” As a veteran Correspondent for ABC News, BBC, E! and SKY News, among others – Gayl’s conducted over 14,000 interviews with some of the biggest celebrities and newsmakers in her on-air career.
Murphy says, “Being interviewed is a give-and-take process, and that you've got to PITCH TO PROMOTE IT, so you can TELL IT TO SELL IT!” http://www.InterviewTactics.com