The most complete event to successfully blueprint cell, gene, and immunotherapies from proof of concept to commercialization
The 6th Annual Cell and Gene Therapy BioProcessing and Commercialization conference has built a reputation of providing a first-rate faculty of participants, who collectively share perspectives and lessons learned from detailed case studies to help you overcome the challenges, develop the strategies and implement the technologies to propel this field towards commercial sustainability. The event will be held October 5-7, 2016 at Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, MA.
Connecting cell and gene therapy leaders to drive manufacturing and commercialisation through direct access to innovative discovery, product development and regulatory know-how
Learn and benchmark with attendees from the main cell, gene and immunotherapy communities
Optimise your process, manufacturing capabilities and analytical strategies
- How do you deal with the challenge of CMO selection, process transfer, and demonstration of comparability?
- What are the requirements for the commercial manufacturing process?
- What other steps must be taken in order to launch large scale manufacturing?
- What is best practise for defining the efficacy of your product?
Ensure stringent cold chain and process automation strategies
- How do you develop a stringent, commercially viable manufacturing strategy?
- How do you bring bioprocessing technologies to these therapies to allow them to be made for the masses?
- What is best practise for keeping costs down in scale-out systems?
- How do you design facilities to make them financially feasible?
Learn how to accelerate preclinical studies and push products into the clinic
Successful clinical strategies and regulatory intelligence for efficient development
Optimise your time out of the office and benefit from 3 days of additional content with our workshops
With thanks to our 2016 advisory board of leading industry experts
Network over 2 days with cell and gene therapy industry decision makers
Time: 12:25 am to 8:10 am
|Contact Person:||Diane Rachuba|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Cell and Gene Therapy Bioprocessing and Commercialization|
|Event Site/Venue||Boston Convention and Exhibition Center|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||http://go.evvnt.com/67675-0|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|