It is critical for the government to harness leadership excellence for the delivery of essential services, policy design and implementation and to meet the growing expectations of the Australian public.
As the public sector evolves in an era of transformation, innovation and digitalisation there is a clear need to develop the skills required to succeed as an executive public sector leader.
At the conference you will learn practical insights from influential leaders and be given a unique opportunity to reflect on your leadership style and to build a network of contacts for future opportunities.
How will you achieve your leadership goals within the Australian APS?
- Strategies to coach and lead a high performing team
- Transition steps from middle management to strategic leadership
- Embed diversity and inclusion in leadership practice
- Maximise your strengths to increase team engagement, capability and productivity
- What level of public sector leadership should attend?
Federal government and state equivalents with classifications EL 1 and 2 and APS 5 and 6 with the job titles:
- Executive Branded Officer
- Director and Assistant Director
- Manager and Assistant Manager
- Branch/Section/Division Manager
- Business/Program/Project Manager
8:30 am - 4:50 pm
|Contact Person:||Criterion Conferences|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Criterion Conferences|
|Event Site/Venue||Canberra Rex Hotel|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/74718-2|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|