Topics to be Covered:
- Jamie Cash, Jonathan Cohen, Tara Dubois, Claudia Ferro, Brian Fisher, Charlotte French, Jeff Kingsley, Jim Kremidas, Jeffrey Kurland, David Morin, JoAnn Pfeiffer, George Tonelli, Serpil Tutan, David Vulcano, Debbie Walsh
- Business and Economics, Finance
1. Reduce variance through the use of past information to accurately predict future budgets.
2. Determine the best partners to outsource to during trials in order to decrease superfluous spending on vendors.
3. Compensate for the ever-increasing complexity of trials and the trend toward adaptive trial design.
4. Acquire the necessary tools to start planning for a trial early enough to eliminate timeline issues and bottlenecks.
5. Pinpoint best practices for a strong cash flow management plan that extends into a long-term strategy.
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Alex Siegel|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||+1 917-242-3893|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||ExL Events|
|Event Site/Venue||Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||go.evvnt.com/83092-0|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|