9th Digital Pharma Europe (description)
"9th Digital Pharma Europe"
|Address:||140 Bath Road Hayes, Middlesex, , United Kingdom UB3 5AW|
|Phone:||+1 917 258 5162|
|Event dates:||5/17/2017 - 5/19/2017 (This event has already taken place)|
|Event web site:||http://go.evvnt.com/84395-0|
|findCE GPA: ||This event is not yet rated. Click here to view a sample report card|
Click here to rate 9th Digital Pharma Europe
Topics to be Covered:
- Claudia Adreani, ASTRAZENECA, Letizia Affinito, ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY, USA, BRANDNEWMC, Carla Arrieta, ROCHE DIABETES CARE, Nadeem Ashraf, ELI LILLY, Mike Bellis, PFIZER, Dr. Kevin Campbell, Bob Cannan, EAGLE PRODUCTIVITY SOLUTIONS, Jesús Cardenes, SHIRE, Cristina Ciobanu, NOVARTIS, Elisa Crisafulli, MERCK SHARP DOHME, Marcello Damiani, MODERNA THERAPEUTICS, Zoe Dunn, HALE ADVISORS, Michel Girault, VIFORPHARMA, Uri Goren, TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS, Shwen Gwee, BIOGEN, Dustin Haines, VIIV HEALTHCARE, Paul Hartigan, PHARMIWEB SOLUTIONS, Adam Higgins, Ammer Ishaque, 3M, Susanne Kellenaers, DAIICHI SANKYO EUROPE, Parul Kumar, UCB PHARMACEUTICALS, Christian Lindknud, FUJIREBIO, John McCarthy, Conor McKechnie, GE HEALTHCARE AND LIFE SCIENCES, Jon Michaeli, MEDISAFE, Danilo Pagano, János Pénzes, GEDEON RICHTER PLC., Nuno Rodrigues, ROCHE, Gökhan Salmanoğ
- lu, Giada Saltari, Guy Shauli, Rory Stanton, DRG DIGITAL – MANHATTAN RESEARCH, Ed Stening, ZOETIS, Guido Alvarez Tolosa, BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM, Tim White
|Organizer phone:||+1 917 258 5162|
|Offering type:||Data not provided|
|Specialty:||Data not provided|
|Est. attendance: |
|Other target audiences:|
|Host Sponsor:||ExL Events|
|Est. # of exhibitors:|
The Digital Pharma Series in THE educational and networking choice for life science marketing innovators. This conference will profile best-in-class case studies and senior-level discussions that will allow you to navigate the challenges involved in modernising your business model in order to better engage with a rapidly evolving customer base.
As digital health becomes a commoditised product, pharma is evolving from being a product based industry toward one that is one rooted in solutions. Business model disruption in pharma is now a necessary tool — and this is shifting the ownership model into a “healthcare as a service” approach. This new approach has a number of implications for the pharma business model as we see it today, and raises important questions:
- What is digital health today — is it moving away from just rep efficiencies?
- How can we optimise the shift of the ownership model from pharma to the consumer?
- What technologies are available to deliver the tipping point in this shift?
- What does the relationship between digital healthcare and health outcomes as a service look like?
We will explore these questions and more as the agenda continues to grow. The entire Digital Pharma team, as well as our impressive, international speaking faculty, look forward to welcoming you to the 9th Annual Digital Pharma Europe conference — the most comprehensive content delivery device, knowledge sharing platform and unparalleled networking opportunity for the European life science digital marketing space.
8:00 am - 4:45 pm
Registration Fee Details:Pharma All Access - Early Bird Rate (before 7 April 2017): GBP 1795, Pharma Conference Only - Early Bird Rate (before 7 April 2017): GBP 1495, Solution Provider All Access - Early Bird Rate (before 7 April 2017): GBP 1895, Solution Provider Conference Only - Early Bird Rate (before 7 April 2017): GBP 1595, Pharma All Access - Standard Rate (after 7 April 2017): GBP 1995, Pharma Conference Only - Standard Rate (after 7 April 2017): GBP 1695, Solution Provider All Access - Standard Rate (after 7 April 2017): GBP 2095, Solution Provider Conference Only - Standard Rate (after 7 April 2017): GBP 1795
Other items that tuition includes:
Travel and hotel arrangements:
|Contact Person:||Warren Drysdale|
|Organizer Address 1||494 8th Ave, 4th Floor|
|Organizer City||New York|
|Organizer State: (US)||New York|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Zip or Postal Code||10001|
|Organizer Country||United States of America|
|Organizer Phone||+1 917 258 5162|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||ExL Events|
|Event Site/Venue||Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||go.evvnt.com/84395-1|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|
|Additional notes:||Brochure: https://go.evvnt.com/84395-2, Twitter: https://go.evvnt.com/84395-3|