The second edition of Corinium's Chief Analytics Officer Fall takes place from October 2-5 2017 in Boston and will explore why now is the time, more than ever, you as an analytics leader need to prove the return on investment in analytics for your organization.
This conference is not just for Chief Analytics Officers. It may be led by CAOs, but all top level Analytics, Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence specialists are welcome, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and backgrounds.
NEW FOR 2017
- CAO, Fall returns even bigger and better than ever in 2017, with over 125+ Speakers and 300+ Attendees.
- Dedicated Industry Focus Day's for Healthcare, Financial Services and Insurance - Listen to case studies detailing cutting edge applications of analytics and how they are revolutionizing these traditional sectors.
- Brand New Location – The charm and contemporary elegance of the iconic Boston Park Plaza awaits. Enter a destination that has been the heart of Boston for 90 years.
- Corinium's Signature Interactive Format and 27+ Hours of Networking – Roundtable Breakfasts, Dinners and Discussion Groups provide a highly-productive, intimate learning environment for you to extract maximum value for your time out the office.
- Plus the return of The Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI for Strategic Innovation Focus Day - Hear about the exciting and innovative ways in which these technologies and processes are being used by forward thinking companies, to push the envelope.
08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||United Kingdom|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Corinium Global Intelligence|
|Event Site/Venue||Boston Park Plaza|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||NA|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/128389-1|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||NA|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||NA|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|