The Institution of Mechanical Engineers Crane Safety seminar returns for its second year to further explore the safe operation of cranes and explore the challenges of risk and incident reduction.
Hear insights from leading construction companies about recent projects and practical guidance from the industry regulator. Join roundtable discussions that will explore the key issues being faced in major construction projects and identify methods to overcome them.
This is a unique opportunity to learn industry best practice and understand how you can avoid legal and financial challenges for yourself and your company.
KEY TOPICS FOR 2017:
- How to comply with the crane safety regulations and best practice for crane operators and main contractors, with guidance from Health and Safety Executive, Construction Plant-hire Association and The Safety Assessment Federation.
- Addressing Human Factors and what can be done to maintain high safety levels, with guidance from Bowmer and Kirkland and Rolls-Royce Submarines.
- Case studies of recent projects from Multiplex, Heerema Marine Contractors and Keltbray.
- Find out about new technologies and industry trends for risk and incident reduction from Liebherr.
- Learn how to properly plan and monitor for the safe operation of your cranes.
- Share successful strategies that address the common challenges in lifting operations at dedicated round table discussions.
- Benchmark, review and enhance your organisation’s crane operating practices.
- Network with senior industry professionals and share key findings raised at the seminar.
Time: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
|Contact Person:||Chris Smout|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||020 7973 1260|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Institution of Mechanical Engineers|
|Event Site/Venue||Institution of Mechanical Engineers|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/136650-1|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|