Taking place on 19 September at One Birdcage Walk, the 3rd Bus and Coach Engineering Seminar will enable you to discuss the most cost-effective and reliable options for current and future regulatory compliance. Hear from an array of operators who will share their experiences of maintaining fully electric, hybrid, hydrogen and Euro VI diesel buses so you can make an informed decision about your future investments.
Discuss what the bus industry of the future will look like, in light of future regulations, technology developments and the changing customer expectations at one of the following round table discussions:
- Powertrain innovations: What is in development for buses and coaches?
- Manufacturers’ recommendations for compliance with low emissions and clean air zones
- Approaches to overcoming the skills gap as the evolution of bus technology speeds up
- The potential impact of Brexit on the bus industry: will this change the course of our regulations?
- How to prepare for the new Functional Safety Standard ISO 26262 publishing in January 2018
- How do you achieve a zero emission double deck?
To view the full speaker line-up and complete programme, visit http://www.imeche.org/bus
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
|Contact Person:||Vinh Trinh|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Institution of Mechanical Engineers|
|Event Site/Venue||Institution of Mechanical Engineers|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||go.evvnt.com/136925-1|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||NA|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|