How do you see Artificial Intelligence (AI) influencing the future of healthcare?
Book now and join us at this exciting new conference.
This new conference will bring you the latest inspiring NHS, academic and industry collaborations in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare.
Cognitive computing or machine learning has revolutionised many fields. With everincreasing quantities of data being collected routinely throughout the healthcare system, there is a vital need to save clinicians' time interpreting the data patterns, in order to make a quick and informed diagnosis.
New technologies based on machine learning are being used on very large and complex datasets which enables doctors and other practitioners to concentrate on determining interventions that ultimately improve patient outcomes.
Key speakers include:
- Dr Kenji Takeda, Director, Azure for Research, Microsoft.
- Dr Natalie Banner, Policy Adviser, Wellcome Trust.
- Niels Peek, Director, Greater Manchester Connected Health City.
- Dr Timor Kadir, Chief Scientist and Technology Officer, Optellum.
Attend this conference to:
- Learn from the latest inspiring NHS, academic and industry collaborations using AI in healthcare.
- Network and discuss with thought leaders in the field.
- Understand what AI can do for cancer diagnosis and care.
- Join the debate over how NHS data is and should be used.
- Establish future collaborations with clinicians, industry and academics.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Science, Health & Medicine.
Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine.
Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | Diagnostics.
Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | Biology | Bio-Imaging.
8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
|Contact Person:||Natalie Boon|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||01438 767 277|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|