This course is designed for Physicians, Pharmacists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Fellows, and Residents in the following specialties: Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Hematopathology, and Medical Oncology.
- Comprehensive symposium featuring interactive case presentations with a panel of experts weighing in on pivotal treatment issues.
- Sessions highlighting the standard of care, new treatments, side effects of treatment, and any pertinent clinical issues of a specific diagnosis.
- Topics include: Acute and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, BMT Updates in 2017, Palliative Care, and Infectious Disease issues in this population.
- Keynote Presentation by Dr. Jose F. Leis, M.D, Ph.D.: Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Emerging Therapies and Highlights of Current Practice
- Optional Morning Session: Career Development: Creating a Path to Academic Success
This course offers the unique opportunity for commercial companies to interact with health care providers and highlight their products and services. If you are interested in exhibiting at this course, please complete the exhibitor documents on our website.
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development|
|Event Site/Venue||Encore at Wynn Las Vegas|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|