Topics to be Covered:
- Anna Schubart (Novartis), Andrea Tenner (University of California), Michael Holers (University of Colorado), Paul Morgan (Cardiff University), Eva-Maria Nichols (GlaxoSmithKline), Michael Kirschfink (University of Heidelberg), Frank Baas (Complement Pharma), Ashley Frazer-Abel (Exsera Biolabs), Andrea Tenner (University of California), Anna Blom (Lund University), Anne Bruns (aHUS Foundation), Erik Hack (Prothix), Kiran Nistala (GlaxoSmithKline), Kai Höhlig (Aptarion Biotech AG), Richard Smith Director (King's College London), Tom Mollnes (University of Oslo)
- Science, Health and Medicine / Genetic Medicine / Human Genetics
The Complement-based Drug Development Summit Europe is the first industry-dedicated meeting focused on optimizing clinical trial design, efficacy assessment, target identification and expansion beyond orphan diseases.
Across 3 content-packed days, the field's thought leaders from GSK, Novartis, Complement Pharma and many more will be sharing their insight and lessons learned, collectively enabling the community to:
- Analysing Points of Inhibition: Assess the most effective points of complement inhibition for the treatment of individual diseases and the selection of therapeutic approaches for inhibition.
- Optimise Clinical Trial Design: Fine-tune clinical trial design for expansion beyond orphan diseases, advancing patient stratification, targeting, dosing, endpoints and sample handling.
- Standardising Efficacy Assessment: Define the next steps toward achieving standardisation of robust, functional assays in order to accurately determine treatment efficacy.
- Advancing Safety Profiles: Ensure patient safety by enhancing the management of off-target effects and approaches for minimising infection risk.
- Navigating the Regulatory Landscape: Streamline the regulatory approval process by examining guidelines and expectations, ensuring that drugs reach the market smoothly.
Join the Complement-based Drug Development Summit Europe to build the scaffold upon which complement therapeutics can be expanded beyond the treatment of ultra-rare diseases.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Contact Person:||William Latter|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||+44 (0)20 3141 8700|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Hanson Wade Ltd.|
|Event Site/Venue||Hilton London Olympia|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||NA|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/169759-1|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|