Antibodies and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) have the potential to make a ground-breaking impact upon medicinal therapies, diagnostics and characterization of diseases. There is massive potential for ADCs to be used in the development of targeted solid tumour therapies, due to their ability to act as precisely and effectively on target antigens.
Join us this April 2018, as SMi's ADC Summit conference brings together industry experts from leading life science and pharmaceutical companies. Key topics that will be covered in the upcoming event include: fragment drug conjugates, ADC payloads, site-selective ADCs/ site-specific conjugation and the best linker and warhead combinations.
How Will You Benefit?
Network and learn from leading professionals such as:
Chairs for 2018:
- Mahendra Deonarain, Chief Executive and Scientific Officer, Antikor Biopharma
- Rakesh Dixit, Vice President and Global Head Biologics Safety Assessment, Medimmune
Key Speakers Include:
- Robert Lyon, Senior Director, Seattle Genetics
- Arnaud Tiberghien, Scientist II, Spirogen
- Alison Betts, Associate Research Fellow, Pfizer
- Thomas Pillow, Senior Scientist, Genentech
- Andreas Pahl, CSO, Heidelberg Pharma
- Carlo Boutton, Director of Technology, Ablynx
Some Featured Highlights will include:
- Learn about the implementation of superior technologies to develop more effective and efficient Antibody Drug Conjugates.
- Discover new and novel payloads, e.g. Antibody Targeted Amanitin Conjugates (ATACs) and minorgroove binding DNA-interactive molecules as ADC payloads, to expand the ADC landscape.
- Discuss the practicalities of the use of Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Refine the practice of using fragment conjugates in order to develop a tailored therapy for solid tumours.
- Design principles for maximising the drug delivery efficiency and therapeutic index.
View the full agenda: www.adcsummit.com/evvnt
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Pav Solanki|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||SMi Group|
|Event Site/Venue||Copthorne Tara Hotel|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||NA|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|