The Euroscicon is organizing its 8th International Conference on Case Reports (Case Reports-2018) on 28-29 May, 2018, London, UK. The conference is organised around the theme: Clinical and medical case studies that pave way for an advanced healthcare. We extend to you a warm invitation to attend the conference.
Case Reports Conference 2018 will serve as a global platform for the discussion of new trends in clinical and medical research; associations between rare diseases and their symptoms,the possible pathogenesis of a disease, unique therapeutic advances and variations in anatomical structures in human.
Analysis of certain case reports may generate a conflict of interest in the scientific community and encourage more research in those topics which will ultimately lead to advancement in the field of science.
Why attend the Case Reports-2018?
- One- on -one interaction with eminent scientists and experts in the clinical and medical research field.
- Avail upto 21 CME credits
- An international platform to promote your research activities
- Networking with peers or sponsors for continuing research
- Learning new insights about the advances in medicine and related fields
- Getting recognized in a global platform and discuss research ideas with other peers
- Organise symposia and workshops
- Best platform to promote colaborative research activities
- Excellent exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities.
- Young Researchers Forum and Posters Award for Students
- Online speaker webpage
- Exclusive discounts on Group Registrations
- Keynote Speaker Opportunity
- Moderator Opportunity
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Case Reports|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Euroscicon|
|Event Site/Venue||Highstone House|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|