- To understand the scientific background of antimicrobial stewardship interventions.
- To understand the sociocultural, ethical and behavioral aspects of antimicrobial stewardship.
- To acknowledge the relevance of the quality management/implementation aspects of antimicrobial stewardship.
- To learn about other barriers to antimicrobial stewardship and how to address them.
- To learn the basic principles of bacterial resistance and antimicrobial consumption surveillance.
- To understand the differential aspects of antimicrobial stewardship in various settings: hospital (medicine, surgery, ICU, hematology), primary care, general public, long-term care facilities.
- To learn how to integrate antimicrobial stewardship education in undergraduate and postgraduate curriculums of healthcare professionals.
- To overview the antimicrobial stewardship initiatives being in place worldwide.
- To learn from national strategies: their successes and failures.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Science, Health & Medicine.
Sub-Categories: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine.
Time: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm.
|Contact Person:||Josť R. Pano|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|