Argus rare Earths Asia 2018 will feature large-scale participation from global rare earths producers all the way to end product manufacturers especially from the permanent magnet sector. This will also be a great platform for stakeholders in the rare earths industry to congregate and discuss these upcoming trends and challenges not to mention connecting investors with decision makers in the rare earths sector.
This conference will address the following -
- The impact of Belt and Road initiative to global rare earths market
- To what extend will China's environmental and mining policies impact global rare earth supply?
- Will US policies on boosting and securing rare earths production be sufficient to threaten China?
- What are the true drivers of future rare earths markets, in light of rapidly evolving technological advancements across the globe?
- Future outlook of electric vehicle and permanent magnet industry
- Trends in new rare earths applications
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Kiara Zhong|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Argus Media|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|