3rd Annual Air Missile Defence Technology
Prague, Czech Republic
23rd and 24th October 2018.
With today’s militaries facing multiple, simultaneous and varied threats, operators have crucial requirements for flexible and adaptable systems that can counter the ever-changing battle space environment.
In conjunction with this, constrained budgets mean the importance of allied cooperation is more prevalent than ever and interoperability between systems and national partners is crucial for any future planning. This is evident with the spread of the Aegis Ashore missile network, NATO Integrated Missile Defence (NIAMD) system and, on a bi-lateral level, Project Apollo.
The need for all-encompassing Air Defence programmes has therefore become a common goal for allied forces around the world. With this in mind, and bringing together senior representatives from military, industry and academia, SMi’s Air Missile Defence Technology 2018 conference will centre on developing and improving the technology behind AMD programmes to ensure they are well prepared for future mission requirements.
Event Highlights include:
1. Host nation presentations: Hear from the Czech Armed Forces on their Air and Missile Defence capability development at a time of widespread modernisation
2. Develop an international perspective on Air Missile Defence Technology (AMDT) with additional presentations from nations such as the UK, Lithuania, Hungary, NATO and USA
3. Listen to technical briefings from industry experts including Lockheed Martin and Diehl Defence – as well as a dedicated exhibition space to showcase the latest technologies.
4. Benefit from a comprehensive approach: AMDT 18 will cover the full spectrum of air defence: from detection and surveillance to counter-UAS capabilities
5. Explore ways in which interoperability between nations and technological systems can be developed to maximise the proficiency of Air Missile Defence strategies and capabilities
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Natasha Boumediene|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Natasha Boumediene|
|Event Site/Venue||Angelo Hotel|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||No|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/220017-0?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||No|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|
|Additional notes:||Brochure: https://go.evvnt.com/220017-2?pid=5188,