CDAO Government is the longest running event designed for U.S. Government Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) roles; the event looks at how the function is gaining strategic importance within federal, state and local agencies in the U.S. Government. The industry-leading conference agenda is created for you to validate your data initiatives and to align your efforts with sister organizations under a common and consistent framework. This forum is led by CDOs and CAOs but is open to all IT, Data and Analytics Leaders from public agencies, to allow you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and experiences.
- The Governmental CDAO's Journey – Exploring the Evolution of our Role and Where We Will Be in 5 Years?: As the role of the CDAO continues to become more prevalent within the public sector, how quickly will the trend catch up with the private sector?
- Driving Innovation and Transparency through Open Data Initiatives: Evaluating how Open Data has enabled new analytical models and improved governmental transparency leading to improved decision making
- Demonstrating Data's Value Without a Profit Motive – Cost Reduction, Improved Service Delivery, and More!: In the absence of commercial gain, which metrics should the CDAO focus on to prove their worth? How can this worth be best communicated?
- Encouraging a Culture that Embraces the Power of Data and Overcoming Bureaucratic Barriers to Change: Ensuring buy-in, overcoming obstacles, implementing change, maximising performance and minimising disruption
- Connected Thinking – Utilizing Advanced Technologies in the Public Sector: Unlocking the power of advanced technologies to become more secure, more agile and to automate laborious processes
- Driving Social Transformation - Using Data for the Social Good: What hampers social transformation? Why is it important to be encouraged? What are the added benefits of leading data philanthropy?
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Taryn Strugnell|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Corinium Global Intelligenec|
|Event Site/Venue||The Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Convention Center|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||No|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/224094-0?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||No|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|