The Building Content Summit (BCS) brings together thought leaders from around the world of Design, Construction, Manufacturing and Software Services.
This 2-day conference which runs prior to BILT Europe is an eclectic mix of plenary and intimate workshops session with a mission to provide an arena where anyone producing or interacting with data in the building content environment can exchange ideas and knowledge as well as facilitate standardization of digital data.
As such, our goal is to aid the exchange of high-quality BIM / VDC content among all stakeholders in the AECO industry and throughout the entire building lifecycle..
BILT is an annual 3 day event, run in multiple regions around the globe, designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is dedicated to improving the way industry works together.
We believe that:
- Technology is an enabler of better processes and outcomes, not a driver in and of itself.
- Our industry has failed to keep pace with others in productivity and innovation, but that provides clear opportunities for improvement.
- Our industry is siloed, fractured and too often adversarial; but we wish to play a role in changing this by bringing people together from different backgrounds to learn from each other.
- Getting people to change behaviours is the hardest part of any change.
- As an educational and networking event, BILT provides a variety of opportunities to learn and share, to probe and challenge, to listen and to be heard. Our sessions focus on the use of best-in-class tools, processes and workflows, behaviours and leadership
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Ellie Mihalarias|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||+61 2 9929 4200|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||RTC Events Foundation|
|Event Site/Venue||Exhibition and Convention Centre|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||NA|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/229391-0?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|
|Additional notes:||Twitter: https://go.evvnt.com/229391-3?pid=5188|