The 2nd edition of Argus LiCoNi features two concurrent tracks on LiCoNi investment as well as Battery Technology and Electric Vehicle. On the third day, it will be our inaugural blockchain focused event as we will hear from early adopters on how blockchain is revamping commodity trading landscape especially metal.
The event will provide a platform for stakeholders in the battery metals industry to meet and discuss upcoming trends and challenges as well as investment opportunities. High level decision makers from mining companies and trading houses will meet with consumers from battery and electric car producers to share views about long-term sustainability.
- Are battery metals sector facing oversupply, or will it be a struggle to meet demand?
- How are big mining industry participants responding to this new trend of rising battery metals prices?
- Lithium, cobalt and nickel latest mining projects
- Key considerations areas of potential LiCoNi mining project investment
- The impact of the EV industry on supply and demand of battery metals
- Latest battery technologies and measures in coping with increasing battery metal cost
- How blockchain will revamp metal commodity trading?
- Challenges and opportunities in implementing blockchain in metal commodity trading
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Yu Yuan Chang|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Argus Media|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/229927-1?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||NA|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|