8th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices (description)
|Category:||Health & Wellness |
|Address:||1300 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America 55403|
|Event dates:||8/6/2018 - 8/8/2018 (This event has already taken place)|
|Event web site:||http://go.evvnt.com/233555-2?pid=5188|
|findCE GPA: ||This event is not yet rated. Click here to view a sample report card|
Click here to rate 8th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices
Topics to be Covered:
- Daniel Ballew, Digital Marketing Specialist, HARDY DIAGNOSTICS
- Patrick Bernardi, Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President, HU-FRIEDY
- Peter Dannenfelser, Social and Digital Communication Leader, JOHNSON and JOHNSON MEDICAL DEVICES
- Paul Devlin, Digital Marketing Manager, AUGMENIX, INC.
- Zoe Dunn, Principal, HALE ADVISORS
- Susan Felke, Senior Manager of Content Management, ILLUMINA
- Sam Glassenberg, Founder and CEO, LEVEL EX
- Steve Goldsmith, Vice President of Marketing, SANOVAS, INC.
- Terri Howard, Director, Commercial Content, Medical Device and Diagnostics, VEEVA
- Scott Isbell, Content Marketing Manager, AMBU, INC.
- Catherine Jennings, Vice President Global Marketing and New Business Development, Peripheral Interventions, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
- Tonia Karpen, Senior Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications, ENTELLUS MEDICAL
- Jens Kemp, Vice President of Marketing, USA, AMBU, INC.
- Omar M. Khateeb, Director of Growth Marketing and Branding, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Todd A. Laderach, Group Manager, Customer Marketing, ROCHE DIABETES CARE, INC.
- Josh Peters, National Sales Director, Urology Care, Men's Health, COLOPLAST
- Liz Presson, Digital Media and Community Experience, OTICON MEDICAL
- Danielle Reinhard, Group Manager, Emerging Technologies, GLOBUS MEDICAL, INC.
- Karl Spilseth, Digital Marketing Manager, MEDTRONIC
- Wendy Suljak, Director of Global Marketing, MIRADRY
- Nick Wanliss, Digital Marketing Specialist, ENT, MEDTRONIC
- Drew Wilkens, Vice President Marketing and Sales, PYREXAR MEDICAL
- Health and Medicine
|Specialty:||Data not provided|
|Est. attendance: |
|Other target audiences:|
|Host Sponsor:||ExL Events|
|Est. # of exhibitors:|
With new players breaking into the medical device industry, mergers and acquisitions continuing to happen seemingly daily and consumers taking a more active role in managing their healthcare needs, it's increasingly difficult to stand out from the competition, make a name for your brand, and connect with customers (or potential customers) in a meaningful and engaging way.
The 8th Digital Marketing for the Medical Devices conference is designed to help you confront these challenges head on. Regardless of if your product is a market leader or you're just trying to gain a foothold and get your product off the ground, digital marketing is likely the most cost-efficient way to make a mark and stay top of mind to your customers. Learn how to identify and engage with potential customers in a meaningful way via in-depth case studies that provide you with a roadmap for success.
Join more than 120 device marketers at the leading marketing event for the medical device industry, where you'll gain an in-depth understanding of how to develop an effective digital marketing campaign to increase your product and brand's digital presence. Much like the industry is continuously changing, our programs have evolved to ensure you walk away from our conferences with new trends on your radar and a strategic plan to implement tactics that will improve your marketing.
8:30 am to 3:15 pm
Registration Fee Details:Medical Devices - Conference and Marketing and Sales Collaboration Day - Before Early Bird (Expires 06/22/2018): USD 2395.0,
Medical Devices - Conference Only - Before Early Bird (Expires 06/22/2018): USD 1795.0,
Medical Devices - Conference and Marketing and Sales Collaboration Day - Standard Rate: USD 2595.0,
Medical Devices - Conference Only - Standard Rate: USD 1995.0,
Solution Provider - Conference and Marketing and Sales Collaboration Day - Before Early Bird (Expires 06/22/2018): USD 2795.0,
Solution Provider - Conference Only - Before Early Bird (Expires 06/22/2018): USD 2195.0,
Solution Provider - Conference and Marketing and Sales Collaboration Day - Standard Rate: USD 2995.0,
Solution Provider - Conference Only - Standard Rate: USD 2395.0
Other items that tuition includes:
Travel and hotel arrangements:
|Contact Person:||James Edwards|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||ExL Events|
|Event Site/Venue||Hyatt Regency Minneapolis|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||No|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/233555-1?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||No|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|