The theme for this year is "Robotics Rehabilitation in Sports Medicine" that will focus on how the academic researches, clinical practices and innovative industry linked together in the development of the modern Sports Medicine. It will highlight the aid of advanced technology in injury assessments, medical treatments, pain management approaches, rehabilitation and different techniques in prevention of recurring sports injuries resulted from accidents, inadequate training, improper use of protective devices, or insufficient warm-up exercises.
The program emphasizes a strong scientific and clinical content with great interests for the sports physician, surgeons, physiotherapist, sports science specialists, coaches, trainers and various professionals in the field of sports medicine, exercise science and rehabilitation of the amateur or professional athlete.
• Discuss the most common Sports injuries in the Emirates and how Sports Medicine helps the patients to recover.
• Explore the current treatments to sports-related injuries available in the market from conventional to advanced technological era.
• Analyze the latest updates in Sports Medicine and Robotic Rehabilitation.
• Review the innovative protocols, methodologies, assistive tools and technologies towards quantitative assessment and rehabilitation in Sports Medicine.
• Establish a new start up in collaboration with academic research that aims to meet the emerging needs of Sports Medicine in the market.
Sports Science Specialists
Sports Medicine Experts
Alternative Medicine Practitioners
Coaches and Trainers
Allied Health Professionals such as Radiology and Imaging Personnel, Sonographers, Rehabilitation Counseling Experts and Dietetics
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Abrar Abuelkhair|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||971 55 5860152|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Medetarian Conferences Organizing MCO|
|Event Site/Venue||Dusit Thani Hotel Abu Dhabi|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||http://go.evvnt.com/243703-0?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|