Billing for Sleep (description)
"Aspirin for your Billing Headache - Offered 4 different weekends in 4 different locations!"
|Click here to register for this meeting.|
|Category:||Insurance, Sleep Disorders, Sleep Medicine|
|Address:||7121 Bishop Road Plano, Texas, United States of America 75024 |
|Event dates:||7/12/2019 - 7/13/2019|
|Event web site:||http://https://www.21stcenturysleepseminars.com|
|findCE GPA: ||This event is not yet rated. Click here to view a sample report card|
Click here to rate Billing for Sleep
Topics to be Covered:
- Megan Cheever, RN
Dr. Kent Smith DDS, DIPLOMATE-ABDSM, ASBA
- Basics of medical insurance
- Types of insurance plans – HMO, EPO, POS, PPO replacement
- Insurance verification: Why we do them and what do they tell us?
- GAP exceptions
- How to submit a proper request for approval
- When to follow up on the request
- Approved!! Now what??
- Denied… what are the options
- Record management
- Sleep studies – what do you need to know for insurance?
- CPAP intolerance form
- Clinical notes… the good, the bad and the ugly
- Comorbidities – what are they and why are they important?
- Setting fees for your practice
- How to determine patient cost
- Financial agreement
- Role of a 3rd party biller
- Claims – how and when to file – what should they look like?
- Appeals – what do you do when you still don’t get paid?
- Treatment protocol for patients – suggestions
- Cut-off period for the end of the year – why can the patient not come on December 15th and get treated?
- Plan F and G plans and sending the payment to the patient
- Case studies… what would you do with this patient???
- Cost examples
- HST and radiology with their own deductibles
|Event frequency:||4 times a year|
|Est. attendance: ||15|
|Other target audiences:||All are welcome - new and experienced billers, people who handle billing in the office, people who use any 3rd party biller - even clinical staff so they can understand what the front office people need from their patients.|
|Host Sponsor:||Dr. Kent Smith|
|Est. # of exhibitors:|
|CE Credits:||There are 7 continuing education credits offered for this seminar.|
If you struggle with medical billing for dental sleep medicine, or if you want to up your game and become more proficient, this seminar is for you. Whether you are new to billing or have been doing it for years, you will walk away with secrets to getting paid more and faster. No secrets will be withheld.
Registration Fee Details:BILLING SEMINAR
Date: Saturday, July 13th 9:00am - 5:00pm: "Billing for Sleep" with Megan Cheever and Laura Manuel.
Pricing: $495.00 per registration.
Date: Friday, July 12th 8:00am - 5:00pm: Observe In Office protocols, systems and appointment flow.
Pricing: $300 per doctor, $100 per team member. (Observations are limited to three doctors and three team members this day.)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019 6:00pm - 9:00pm: Dinner and evening with Dr. Kent Smith for a Roundtable discussion on "How to Build Your Sleep Practice".
Pricing: $200 per doctor, $200 per team member
Other items that tuition includes:Lunch
Travel and hotel arrangements:The event will be at the Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center in Plano which is 20 miles from the Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport.
|Contact Person:||Bailey Horn|
|Organizer Address 1||7589 Preston Road|
|Organizer Address 2||Suite 400|
|Organizer State: (US)||Texas|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Zip or Postal Code||75034|
|Organizer Country||United States of America|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Dr. Kent Smith|
|Event Site/Venue||Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||Multiple dates and locations|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||2018|
|Average number in event attendance of:||Dentists|
|Number in attendance of:||Other Professionals|
|# of staff in attendance: ||2|
|total attendance #: ||14|
|Refund Policy:||Full refund less a $50 handling charge will be given if you cancel in writing 30 days prior to the opening of the meeting. No refund will be made for cancellations after this date.|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://www.21stcenturysleepseminars.com|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||Yes|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||No|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||Yes|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|