Do not miss your opportunity to join key market participants at this year's Argus Biomass Nordics and Baltics conference and exhibition on 29-31 October 2018, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
This timely event will delve deeper into market challenges and technical obstacles facing the region including; raw material supply, pricing policy, pellet production capacity, the changing wood chip and pellet trading landscape and more! You will also have the opportunity to identify key investments through case study presentations and explore the latest developments in regional infrastructure.
Plus, don't miss the half-day interactive workshop for further insight into the main challenges of securing a reliable source of feed stock whilst you network, learn, and build future business relationships.
Reasons to attend:
• Find solutions to sourcing a stable raw material supply and discuss future trading routes in a panel debate led by CM Biomass Partners, Hofer, SBE Latvia, Stockhom Exergi and Orsted
• Create harmonisation with pellet certification and standards across the Nordics and Baltics region
• Discover new investment opportunities through exclusive case studies
• Join a streamed agenda focusing on the latest technological developments in the wood chip and wood pellet market with insights into sourcing strategies, biomass CHP power plants, moisture sensor technology, boosting pellet production, plus much more!
• Meet senior decision makers shaping the biomass market through platforms such as the event app, speed networking and the conference launch party
Secure your place today and join regional players at the only event to entirely focus its content on this growing and exciting market at www.argusmedia.com/biomass-nordics-baltics
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
|Contact Person:||General Enquiries|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Argus Media|
|Event Site/Venue||Radisson Blue Scandinavia Hotel|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/245077-2?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|