The Care Forum is a unique event for senior care professionals, and the suppliers who service them. It is focused around connecting buyers with suppliers covering all areas of the sector - from Catering to Furnishings; Security to Hygiene Services; Gardens and Exteriors to Resident Hygiene and Care; and beyond.
• Free for care professionals to attend.
• Care procurement executives are matched with suppliers for a series of face-to-face, pre-arranged meetings based on mutual
• Insightful and inspirational seminars hosted throughout the two days.
• Opportunity to network with like-minded peers.
• All hospitality - including overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to the gala dinner with
entertainment - is entirely complimentary for care professionals.
• £millions of new business has been generated via these 'meet the buyer' events
08:00 to 13:00
|Contact Person:||Lisa Rose|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Forum Events Ltd|
|Event Site/Venue||Heythrop Park Resort|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/253783-0?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|