Topics to be Covered:
- Mark Ma, Senior Director, Bioanalytical and Biomarker Development, Alexion Research
- Mingjun Huang, Senior Vice President and Head of Research, Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Anna Borodovsky, Associate Director, Alnylam Inc
- Lukas Scheibler, Executive Vice President, Research and Translatable Medicine, Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- Rajinder Singh, Senior Vice President of Research, ChemoCentryx
- Mel Berger Senior Medical Director, Immunology RandD CSL Behring
- Frank Baas, Chief Scientific Officer, Complement Pharma
- Sharookh Kapadia, Sr. Scientist and Project Team Leader, Infectious Diseases, Genentech
- Adam Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, Hemera Biosciences
- Niels Riedemann, Chief Executive Officer, InflaRx
- Michael McCaleb, Vice President, Clinical Development, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Mike Ero, Chief Executive Officer, Machaon Diagnostics
- Andrew Luster, Chief, Division of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology and Director, Center for Immunology and Inflammatory Diseases - Massachusetts General Hospital, Dimitrios Kapogiannis, Clinical Investigator, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Simon Read, Chief Scientific Officer, Ra Pharma
- Barbara Klughammer, Senior Principal Scientist, Roche Pharma Research and Early Development
- Dan Granoff, Clarox Endowed Chair and Director, Center for Immunobiology and Vaccine Development, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Institute
- Sanjay Ram, Professor of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Health and Medicine
"Optimize complex discovery, biomarker validation and clinical translation to develop complement inhibition for rare and common diseases"
With the only approved complement therapeutic, Soliris, on the market for over a decade, the industry is overflowing with companies in clinical translation in a race for the next approval. The 2nd Complement-based Drug Development Summit encapsulates this excitement and provides one platform for every leading complement company to network and learn in an effort to overcome common challenges including:
Create Translatable Complement Assays: Explore the need for a standardized assay to minimize variation between labs and accurately determine clear and reliable clinical comparisons.
Identify which Common Indication will Benefit Most: As the industry delves into targeting common disease indications, this meeting will explore which indication has the most potential for clinical success.
Identify Novel Biomarkers to Improve Efficacy Assessments: Identify biomarkers that are driving disease and indicating complement activation to allow accurate measurements of efficacy and endpoints.
The Role of Complement in the CNS: Understand the biology of complement in the CNS and explore which complexes can be targeted to treat neurological disorders.
Last year we brought together the complement community to explore the potential of complement inhibition in rare diseases. This year we are getting bigger and better by exploring the wider potential of complement therapy in rare and common disease indications.
Attend this meeting to gain clear clinical understanding of the potential role of complement in common indications and identify which indication will be the next big opportunity for complement-based therapeutics. Register today!
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Paulina Szymanska|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||Hanson Wade|
|Event Site/Venue||Hilton Boston Logan Airport|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||No|
|Registration Contact: |
|Registration E-Mail: |
|Registration Phone: |
|Registration Fax: |
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/257815-3?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||No|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|