Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM®) Training.
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
* Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot.
* Practical, project-proven practices.
* Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects.
* Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs' years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments.
* Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
* Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials.
From the workshop:
* 14 PDUs – 16 PDUs, and correspondingly 14 SEUs – 16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST).
* Course Fee includes Scrum Alliance Certification Examination Fee.
* Scrum Alliance approved course material.
* Course delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers CSTs.
* Practical experience working with Scrum tools and activities.
* 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Conferences | Education | Training,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
|Contact Person:||Keshav Gupta|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page |
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|