The biggest names in the industry will join together at the MiCo - Milano Congressi to share industry and implementation best practice and guidance.
To fit this new and exciting location, we plan to bring you our most innovative and content rich agenda yet. Packed full with customer case studies, SAP roadmap and solution updates, live demos, informative microforums, networking opportunities and more, the 2019 event is not to be missed.
Reasons to attend:
1. Benchmark Your Performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement, and keep up to date with the industry.
2. Meet the Experts: Find the zone in the exhibition to have your questions answered by SAP solution and industry experts.
3. Customer Case Studies: Hear lessons learned and strategic advice from leading utilities companies to identify an approach that works for your company, including: City of Cape Town, CPFL Energia, DeWatergroep, E.ON, ENEL Electropaulo, ESKOM, FARYS, NB Power, PG And E, Stedin, Transener and more!
4. Network with the Full SAP Ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Plus join us for a celebration night at Milan's famous club, Old Fashion Milano, following day one. Attendees can relax and unwind whilst enjoying delicious Italian food, plentiful drinks and unmissable entertainment.
5. Get New Ideas: The exhibition is the hub of this event. Engage in live demos, microforums, and learn about partner innovations.
6. Benefit from Cross-Industry Learning: Take advantage of the many synergies available from this year's event, co-located with the 2019 International SAP Conference for Oil And Gas.
8:00 am to 6:00 pm