Dr. Kaneta Lott (bio)
Children's Dentistry With A "LOTT OF LOVE"
Fields of Interest:
Most Requested Topics/Programs:
- Fun and Profitable Pediatric Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry - Newborn to 4 years
- Stainless Steel Crowns
- Dental Truama
- Dentistry - Trade or Career
- The National Primary Oral Health Care Conference - August 2003
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentist - May 2003
Virgiania Academy of General Dentistry - May 2003
- Hinman Dental Meeting - March 2003
- University of North Carolina Orthodontic Residency Program - March 2003
- Gerogia Dental Society - June 2002
- Virginia Academy of General Dentistry - February 2002
- Unversity of North Carolina Orthodontic Residency Program - February 2002
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry - October 2001
- Student National Dental Association - July 2001
- National Dental Association - July 2001
- Georgia Dental Association - June 2001
|Length of presentation:||1 hour keynote, half or full days|
|Travels From:||Atlanta, GA airport|
|Target Audience - Other:||Assistants, Hygienists, Students, and Business Staff|
|AV Requirements:||Wireless levelier, Projector for Power Point|
|Visit the Web Site of Dr. Kaneta Lott|
Dr. Kaneta R. Lott has helped to shape the smiles of hundreds of children. A renowned national speaker and motivator, Dr. Lott is one of the most respected pediatric dentists in the United States.
A board certified pediatric dentist, she earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Emory University and completed her residency at Emory University and Scottish Rite Hospitals.
She is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the department of Pediatric Dentistry at the Medical College of Georgia and has served the Georgia Board of Dentistry as a consultant. Dr. Lott is also a fellow with the American College of Dentists and a member of numerous local, state, and national professional organizations.
The owner of one of metropolitan Atlant's most successful pediatric dental practices, Dr. Lott also provides strategic advice to a wide range of clients, organizations, and students concerned about the future of American healthcare. She lectures nationally on Pediatrric Dentistry, Dental Traumatology and Practice Management.
Dr. Lott has authored and provided content for national publications such as Dentistry Today magazine. She presently writes a column on children's dental health in Southwest Atlanta Magazine.