Eric Henning (bio)
De-mystifying money with humor, true stories - and a little magic!
|Contact:|| Eric Henning|
|Mailing Address: ||9100 Bryant Ave., Laurel, Maryland, United States of America 20723|
|findCE GPA: ||4.00 (maximum = 4.0)|
|Report Card||Rate Eric Henning|
|If you use an ad-killer, it may misinterpret our report card opening. If so, click here to view an alternate version|
|"I've been to a financial planner before, but I really learned more from you."
The Financial Wizard™
Fields of Interest:
|After Dinner, Communication, Magic, Retirement, Business, Entertainment, Finance – Personal, Public Speaking|
Most Requested Topics/Programs:
- Personal Investing
- Rapid Debt Reduction
- Stock Market Outlook
- Investing in Stocks
- Financial Q&A
- Church Giving
- Cedar Ridge Community Church (debt management for divorce recovery workshop)
- The Inter-American Development Bank (staff seminars for many years - highly rated speaker)
- The Pan-American Health Organization (regular staff seminars)
- The Bowling Proprietors' Association of America Inc. BowlExpo 2001 (3-hour seminar on "Financial Secret Weapons")
- FSC Securities Corporation (workshops at the largest stockbroker's gathering in U.S.)
- Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship (DC Region: annual seminars for college students on money management and financial values)
- Financial Education Center of Fairfax County Virginia(regular public seminars)
- National Institutes of Health Employee Recreation & Welfare Association (investment education)
|Speaker 's Fees:||$2500 or less|
|Length of presentation:||Varies with needs of client from 45 minutes to full days.|
|Travels From:||Laurel, Maryland|
|Travel Limits:||None. Extra expenses for overseas travel.|
|Target Audience - Other:||Christian organizations and churches|
|AV Requirements:||Wireless lavaliere microphone, overhead projector OR Powerpoint projection system, flip chart and colored markers|
|Visit the Web Site of Eric Henning|
|Airfare: yes||Hotel: yes|
|Food: yes||Mileage: yes|
VP and Director of Cornerstone Asset Management, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisory firm, Eric serves a select group of clients. His financial career began in 1983 when he automated the practice of a successful stockbroker at a major New York Stock Exchange member firm. Soon, Eric started his own practice, moving to his current firm in 1986. In 1989, he founded and edited The Cornerstone Investment Letter., which ended its successful run in 2002.
As heard on Crown Financial Ministries' "Money Matters" radio broadcast, Eric has taught about subjects ranging from personal finance and investing to capital formation and small business development. The US Government has sent him overseas as an Expert Speaker in Finance.
In the past ten years alone, Eric's seminars have helped students, families, church groups, business executives and government officals. He has spoken for (among many others) the US Government, Pan-American Health Organization and the Inter-American Development Bank (where he taught personal investment skills to international policy economists).
His professional stage training and experience in front of audiences span nearly three decades. "Q&A" is one of Eric's particular strengths. For eight years - more than 400 weekly broadcasts - he hosted a radio talk show on personal finance. Eric also was in the Quarterfinals of the 1998 World Championships of Public Speaking.