Shawn M. Galloway (bio)
Safety Leadership, Performance, Culture and Strategy
|Mailing Address: ||PO Box 8487, The Woodlands, Texas, United States of America 77387|
|findCE GPA: ||This speaker is not yet rated. Click here to view a sample report card|
Click here to rate Shawn M. Galloway
|Any chance I get to hear Shawn speak always leaves me inspired and with renewed energy for safety.|
ProAct Safety, Inc.
Fields of Interest:
|Consulting, Leadership, Strategic Development, Teambuilding, Safety and Environment Health, Corporate Culture, Cultural|
Most Requested Topics/Programs:
- Creating and Sustaining Safety Culture Excellence
- The Transformational Leader: From Hands and Feet to Hearts and Minds
- My Safety or Yours; I'd Rather Not Rely on Luck
- Shaping the Future of Safety Excellence
- National Safety Council 2013 Congress September 29-October 1 2013
- Central Oregon Occupational Safety & Health Conference September 18 2013
- Offshore Process Safety Management Conference September 10 2013
- American Society of Safety Engineers Region III Professional Development Conference August 5 2013
- Tennessee Safety & Health Congress July 15 2013
- ASSE's Safety 2013 June 27 2013
- TX/LA EHS Seminar June 4 2013
|Length of presentation:||60-90 minutes|
|Travels From:||Houston, TX|
|Target Audience:||Other Professionals|
|Target Audience - Other:||Safety Professionals|
|AV Requirements:||Projector and screen, lapel mic (depending on audience size)|
|Visit the Web Site of Shawn M. Galloway|
Shawn M. Galloway is the President and Chief Operating Officer of ProAct SafetyŽ. As a professional keynote speaker and internationally recognized safety excellence expert, he has helped hundreds of organizations within every major industry, achieve and sustain excellence in performance and culture. Shawn is also the host of the highly acclaimed weekly podcast series, Safety Culture Excellence, a columnist for several magazines and coauthor of STEPS to Safety Culture Excellence.
Shawn has personally worked with National Institutes of Health, MD Anderson, Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Amway, Wrigley, Herman Miller, Eastman Chemical, Georgia-Pacific, Honda, Ingersoll-Rand, International Paper, Rockwell Automation, Timken, Starbucks, The United States Capital, The United States Armed Forces and over a hundred similar organizations. His speaking and consulting engagements have taken him throughout North America, Europe, UK, Middle East and Australia.
National Safety Council calls him a "Global safety excellence expert" and a "Top-rated speaker" and listed him in the 2013 Top 40 Rising Stars. EHS Today listed Shawn in the 2012-2013 '50 People Who Most Influenced EHS', ISHN Magazine listed him in the 2012 POWER 101 - Leaders of the EHS World and again in the recent, elite list of Up and Coming Thought Leaders, Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine refers to Shawn as a "Safety excellence coach" and IndustryWeek magazine writes "helps organizations achieve safety excellence". Shawn has published over 300 podcasts, 100 articles and 50 videos on the subject of safety excellence in culture and performance.