SAE Media Group is proud to announce the inaugural RNA Therapeutics USA Conference taking place in San Diego on the June 14-15, 2023.
As part of SAE Media Group's leading portfolio of Drug Discovery and the long-standing RNA Therapeutics Europe conferences, we are delighted to introduce RNA Therapeutics USA.
RNA therapies are leading the way in the field of genetic medicine, with the market expected to reach 1.81 billion USD by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.5%. This in large can be attributed to the topical advancements in mRNA vaccines, paving the way for global regulatory successes.
We currently see the RNA Therapeutic field focus on the challenges associated with delivery of RNA molecules extrahepatically, with a particular drive to overcome barriers of delivery to the Central Nervous System. In addition, RNA technologies continue to lead the way in revolutionising immunotherapies and the vaccine landscape, along with exceptional potential to treat a wide variety of chronic, previously undruggable diseases.
The 2023 agenda will address these latest challenges along with recent advancements in RNAi and continue to drive innovation in the field of RNA Therapeutics.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with the pharma and biotech community of global experts in the UK and Europe; the two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Directors of novel RNA therapies, CEOs, Senior and expert scientists, Chief Medical Officers, Senior Vice Presidents and many more.
Benefits of attending:
• Learn how RNA Therapies are revolutionising treatment for chronic diseases of the liver, heart, CNS and musculoskeletal system.
• Investigate the latest trends in RNA immunotherapies as a tool for designing novel RNA based vaccines
• Enhance your knowledge of the latest innovations in RNA application and RNA delivery techniques with case studies from leading industry experts
• Engage in the growing advances and development of novel RNAi technologies in the treatment of chronic diseases
Who should attend:
• Research and Development Directors/Managers/Scientists
• Heads of Clinical Development
• Heads of Pre-Clinical Development
• Head of RNA Biology
• Head of RNA Formulation and Drug Delivery
• Head of Pre-clinical R and D
• Head of New Modalities
• Head of Discovery
• Senior Scientists
• Chief Scientific Officers
• Chief Medical Officers
Attendees from all over the world attend our events, gain hands on insight from representatives from UK, Europe and USA.
• Save US$200 until March 31, 2023
• Save US$100 until April 28, 2023
Additional Contact Info:
T: +44 (0)20 7827 6732
LinkedIn: SAE Media Group Pharma
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Contact Person:||Lamprini Balasi|
|Organizer State/Province: (Outside US)|
|Organizer Country||Data not provided|
|Organizer Phone||+44 (0) 20 7827 6732|
|Structural makeup||Data not provided|
|Host Sponsor; Other Sponsors||SAE Media group|
|Event Site/Venue||Horton Grand Hotel|
|Event sold out?||No|
|Multiple locations or dates?||No|
|Statistics available for most recent event held in:||NA|
|Average number in event attendance of:|
|Number in attendance of:|
|total attendance #: ||100|
|Is Registration contact information the same as Organizer Contact above?||Yes|
|Web Page ||https://go.evvnt.com/1577846-0?pid=5188|
|Can one register for your CE on your web site?||NA|
|Can registration be made by snail (regular) mail?||Yes|
|Online housing reservations:|| |
|Do you have additional written or AV materials for sale?||No|
|If so, are they available for non-attendees as well as those attending?||NA|
|Is full tuition necessary to ensure registration?||No|
|Will there be shuttle service available?||NA|